Day 1 - Istanbul to Cappadocia and Cappadocia Tour
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer to Istanbul domestic airport for flight to Cappadocia. We meet you at Kayseri Airport on arrival and take you to Cappadocia Tour. Cappadocia tour includes: Goreme Open Air Museum, Dervent Valley, Pasabag Valley. After lunch, we will make a shopping tour in which you will be aware of the ancient arts of Turkey like carpet weaving, leather manufacturing and jewellery. Free evening. Overnight at a Cave Hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia Tour
After breakfast we head to one of the most interesting sites of Cappadocia: Kaymakli Underground City. The Christians hid from the armies of Rome and the raids of hostile tribes in these self sufficient cities in which there were halls for stocks of crop, barns, rooms, kitchens & ventilation channels. The second part of our Cappadocia Tour will include Red and Rose Valleys. Free evening. Overnight at a Cave Hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 3 - Cappadocia Tour and Fly back to Istanbul
After breakfast depart from your hotel for Derinkuyu Underground City to visit the huge refugee settlement carved by early Christians, where they could hide from persecutors. From Derinkuyu continie to the beautiful valley of Ihlara, formerly known as peristerema. Explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 4 km through the valley. On the way back visit the monastaries in Selime Village. After the tour transfer to the airport for your flight back to Istanbul. Transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
• Domestic flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
• Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
• 2 night hotel in Cappadocia
• 2 breakfast and 3 lunch
• 3 full day Cappadocia tours
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guides
• Return airport transfers from Istanbul Ataturk airport
• Return airport transfers from Cappadocia Airport